Issuance of Digital Certificates
Amendment to the
Requirements for the Issuance of Certificates.
Implemeted as per Mai 17, 2021
In order to enable the emission of digital certificates, the following amendments were adopted. These apply to all IANLP curricula.
Contents of an IANLP approved certificate
IANLP certificates may only being issued by a fully licensed Fellow Member Trainer and have to include the following:
- a statement that this training was held according to IANLP standards;
- either an orginal sticker seal of the IANLP and/or a digital seal of the IANLP. At least one seal must be shown on certificate;
- a statement describing the duration of the training in days and hours;
- date of the first and last day of training;
- date of issuance of certificate;
- name and signature of Fellow Member Trainer IANLP;
- title (level of certification);
- unique certificate number obtained from the headquarters of the IANLP
Fellow Member Trainer IANLP may obtain the following from the headquarters of the IANLP:
(a) Original sticker seals of the IANLP (free of charge)
(b) Digital seal of the IANLP (free of charge)
(c) Distinctive unique certificate numbers in batches of 10 numbers. Each number will be charged and may be used for the issuance of one certificate only.
Transitional provision: All purchased original IANLP seals (with printed number) can be exchanged for the new distinctive certificate number at no cost. Original sticker seals (with printed number) keep their validity and may be used for certificates as before.
For more information please read this explantory document.
Show all News