..... Please help us to keep this site up-to-dateNeuro-Linguistic Programming is currently being studied in universities all around the world. Please send us links to new studies. This is an important measure to get NLP the recognition it deserves. Thank you.
.General NLP research studies and Databases
- The largest database of NLP articles with over 180 academic paper - abstract on the articles are provided (Press 'Exit' and you will be there)
- Evidence-based Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy: A Meta-Analysis
- The overall mission of the NLP Research and Recognition Project is to support, coordinate, and fund rigorous scientific research in the field of NLP and related intervention strategies.
- “Mirror Neurons”: The Neuropsychology of NLP Modelling. Validation of transfer of excellence techniques by modern neuro sciences.
- Wikipedia lists major studies of NLP and highlights the methodological problems when studying effectiveness. And after having read Wikipedia we recommend to read ""The Truth About the NLP Wikipedia Page"" too.
- Asessing the effectiveness of NLP training
- An outcome study documenting the effectiveness of NLP
- NLP-Wiki: English / German
- EANLPt link to all NLP/NLPt Research bits published in peer reviewed Journals since 1995
- Usefulness of NLP when interviewing deaf individiduals
- A dissertation study concluding the effectiveness of interpersonal communication pacing (non-verbal matching)
- A study looking into the effects of matching predicates and client satisfaction
- A dissertation study examining the representational systems and perceived empathy
- Using Clean Language to explore the subjectivity of coachees' experience and outcomes.
- NLP - It's potential for learning and teaching in formal education
- Dissertation on reducing parental anger
EMDR / Wingwave
- A comprehensive listing of research articles realting to EMDR and trauma therapy
- NLP Eye Accessing Cues - A research project
- EMDR - in the treatment of traumatized children
- A good overview on EMDR - excellent as a handout for patients
- Check out nlp.de research database on 'eye movement' (some 300 studies on the subject)
- NLP and pregnancy sickness - a successful single case study
- Interpersonal attraction and representational system were examined and significant effects resulted, espcially in regards to the sex of the target of the communication. Appel P R (1983). Catchword zur Suche des Eintrags bei nlp.de: appel
Therapy - Psychotherapy
- Studies by EANLPt (European Association for Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy) on sensory modalities, phobia treatment, anchoring, allergies, Eriksonian hypnosis, Time line therapy and medical conditions.
- Pilot study using Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) in post-combat PTSD (2014)
- An investigation into how NLP can be a source of positive psychology interventions to increase self-esteem and subjective well-being in psychologically healthy populations
- A dissertation comparing counselors trained in NLP with counselors trained in traditional counseling
- A study on the treatment of phobia with NLP
- A dissertation concluding that matching primary representational system enhances trust in a therapeutic relationship