IANLP approved Certificates
An IANLP approved certificate must contain the following elements:
- a statement that the training was held according to IANLP standards
- an orginal seal of the IANLP (see below)
- a statement describing the duration of the training in days and hours
- date of the first and last day of training
- Name and signature of fellow member trainer IANLP
- Titel: 'NLP Practitioner IANLP' or 'NLP Master IANLP' or 'NLP Trainer IANLP'
Procedure for granting equivalency
If you would like to have your nlp certification approved by the IANLP, please contact any Fellow Member Trainer of your choice and ask for post certification of your training. These guidelines apply.
The original seal of the IANLP consists of a foil and is manually attached to the original certificate.
The adhesive original seal that is been attached to certificates by a Fellow Member Trainer IANLP is in three colour quality (black, yellow, red). The adhesive original seal (sticker) can be ordered by recognized Fellow Member Trainers IANLP only.
Submitted non-IANLP Curricula
are curricula for adult continuing trainings designed by Fellow Member Trainers IANLP. The Curricula specify the contents, goals, duration, design of the training. Submitted Curricula meet high quality standards. Copies of Submitted Curricula can be requested from IANLP.