Criteria for Recognition as Fellow Member Trainer IANLP
-> View this document in other languages: see end of page
Recognition as 'Fellow Member Trainer IANLP' requires the following documentation:
Personal study, experience
- Certification as NLP Practitioner, NLP Master and NLP Trainer IANLP, or equivalent NLP training by other standards that are accepted by IANLP.
- At least three years of experience in the field of NLP since assuming Practitioner Training, and at least 20 hours of coaching/therapy (received, as a client/coachee) with a NLP Master or higher must be documented.
- Provide evidence of assisting in both a complete NLP Practitioner and a complete NLP Master training IANLP, or equivalent training by other standards that are accepted by IANLP. A document signed by a Fellow Member Trainer IANLP is required. Said document has to confirm completion, duration, beginning and end of assistance. This training as an assistant shall be designed by a fellow member trainer and is expected to match his/her training emphasis.
- Provide evidence of participating in at least 150 training hours of experiential learning (preferably in group settings) in personal growth methods of their choice that are based on humanistic psychology. This includes among others, Gestalt therapy, Hypnotherapy, Family therapy, Client-centered Counseling, or any other method that shares fundamental NLP axioms. There must be training in Group dynamics and Supervision. There are no requirements in regards to the number of hours of training within a given modality.
- Knowledge of psychological literature in NLP related fields. This can be acquired through a study of psychology, educational psychology, participation in continuing education events, workshops, congresses or in related field of study. At least 50 hours have to be documented.
- At least 300 hours of live teaching experience in adult education, in-house training, teaching experience in public or private schools, or other comparable teaching experience, must be documented.
Recommendation (network, quality, ethics):
- Sponsorship: Submission of letters of recommendation by three (3) Fellow Member Trainers IANLP (sponsors), confirming high quality adult training abilities and high ethical standards of the applicant. (NLP-Trainer Curriculum may serve as a guideline for this criterion).
Permission to use the Title 'Fellow Member Trainer IANLP'
Once the above criteria have been fulfilled, the Use Agreement and the Code of Ethics have been properly signed, the applicant can be given the permission to use the title 'Fellow Member Trainer IANLP'.
Valid as per January 1, 2001
Note: If you would like to become a Fellow Member Trainer IANLP but you cannot fulfill the above requirements please let us know. Maybe that grandparenting procedures apply to your country.
The purpose of grandparenting is to afford experienced trainers in countries where there are none or not enough Fellow Member Trainers IANLP yet, still to become a Fellow Member Trainer IANLP.
Download: Criteria Fellow Member Trainer IANLP (18 Kb)