Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP
Download: Curriculum 'Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP'
IANLP Assessment Guidelines Level Competencies
Duration of training
Learning time: Total learning time of 180 hours must be reached. 130 hours must be in synchronous learning with a Trainer present.
Integration: First day (beginning) of training and last day of training (end) must be at least 90 days apart. The 130 hours of synchronous learning time must be spread over at least 20 sessions and there must be at least a 4 hour break between each of these sessions.
Recommended Supervision: 3 hours individual and/or group supervision within the training and/or after the assessment.
The entire training (180 hours) must focus on the minimum contents and/or competencies defined in the Assessment Guidelines (Level Competencies). If a Fellow Member Trainer teaches additional content within the framework of this curriculum, the total training time must be extended accordingly. Spending time teaching and/or certifying additional skills within the context of this training at the expense of the core curriculum is considered a violation of the training standards.
Qualification of Trainers
Fellow Member Trainers according to IANLP Standards. Eighty percent (80%) of the synchronous training has to be led by a Fellow Member Trainer; 20% of the synchronous training can be led by any other qualified person under the supervision of a Fellow Member Trainer. Are more than 15 participants in attendance, for each 15 additional participants training has to include an assistant who has been certified at level Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP or NLP Practitioner IANLP or higher.
Required competencies of Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP and Criteria for Evaluation and Certification
- Knowledge and behavioral integration of the main presuppositions of NLP
- Knowledge of basic skills, abilities, techniques, patterns, methods and concepts of NLP; Personal ability to utilize them competently with self and with others.
- All competencies on level 1 as listed in 'IANLP Assessment Guidelines'.
Minimum training contents
- Rapport, establishment and maintenance of;
- Pacing and Leading (verbal and non-verbal);
- Ethical and legal issues in the practice of NLP, such as inherent values, legal framework, limits of confidentiality, issues regarding dual relationships and exploitation, limits of professional competence, ethical advertising/marketing, and other topics are introduced by trainers.
- Calibration (sensory experience);
- Representational systems (predicates and accessing cues);
- Meta-Model of language;
- Milton-Model of language;
- Outcome orientation with respect for others models of the world and the ecology of the system;
- Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes and structures of present state (problem elicitation);
- Overlap and Translation of representational systems.
- Metaphor creation.
- Frames: outcome; ecology; as if; backtrack.
- Anchoring (VAK) and Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application).
- Feedback: giving and receiving sensory specific feedback
- Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment’s task.
- Dissociation and Association; 1st, 2nd, 3rd-Position
- Logical levels (Bateson, Dilts)
- Outcome oriented accessing and utilizing of resources;
- Strategies; detection, elicitation, utilization and installation.
The various techniques, i.e. Swish, Collaps-Anchor, are working examples of the content listed above and are therefore not explicitly mentioned.
Written test for Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP
The required written test shall be a summary of the minimum contents of this curriculum. It shall be a tool for evaluating sufficient know-how acquisition at the completion of the training. In particular, the cognitive integration on level 1 as listed in 'IANLP Assessment Guidelines' shall be assessed.
The written testing is to be designed by the Fellow Member Trainer and is expected to match his/her training emphasis. Written tests are to be stored for at least three years following testing. For reasons of quality assurance the IANLP or individuals appointed by the IANLP have the right to request submission of this documentation.
Practical assessment for Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP
Layout: There must be a practical evaluation and assessment period at the end of the training. Fellow Member Trainers are free to design their own evaluation and assessment layout.
The practical assessment shall enable participants to demonstrate their personal integration of NLP-presuppositons and chosen NLP-techniques, namely: well-formed outcome and problem-elicitation; rapport, sensory awareness, flexibility and sensory specific feedback.
At least 50% of the required competencies must be assessed in a synchronous setting.
Competencies: 'IANLP Assessment Guidelines' list all competencies and evaluation criteria that must be fulfilled. Each and any competence must be presented on acceptable level at least.
This final evaluation and assessment must be structured in such a way that the FMT can clearly identify the required competencies and assess their fulfillment.
Documentation: The assessment must be appropriately documented by the FMT. The fulfillment of the individual competencies must be documented in such a way that the fulfillment can be reconstructed by an external expert. This documentation (papers, videos) must be kept for inspection by the IANLP for 5 years after the certificate is issued.
Contents of Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP
Certificates for Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP have to include the following:
- A statement that this training was held according to IANLP standards;
- Either an orginal sticker seal of the IANLP and/or a digital seal of the IANLP. At least one seal must be shown on certificate;
- A statement describing the duration of the training in hours (total learning time attended in full (100%) by this student) with statement of synchronous learning hours and asynchronous learning hours seperately;
- Date of the first and last day of training;
- Date of issuance of certificate;
- Name and signature of fellow member trainer IANLP;
- Title: [… your title…] 
- The following statement must be printed onto the certificate: "This certificate of competency is equivalent to 'Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP' and fully recognised on that level by the IANLP International Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming ([url=http://www.ia-nlp.org]http://www.ia-nlp.org[/url])" ;
- Unique IANLP Certification Number obtained from the headquarters of the IANLP.
Accreditation and validation within the framework of the IANLP curricula
A certificate 'Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP' can be counted as introductory NLP training equivalent to 10 days and 70 hours of in-school (curricular) training time of a 'NLP Practitioner IANLP'. A further 8 days of in-school training according to the NLP Practitioner curriculum must be attended. The practical assessment (testing) on level NLP Practitioner IANLP must be attended in any case.
A certificate 'NLP Practitioner IANLP' can be counted as equivalent to 130 hours of synchronous learning time of a certificate 'Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP'. A certificate 'NLP Practitioner IANLP' is recognized for direct admission to the practical assessment for 'Certificate in Advanced NLP IANLP'. The practical assessment must be completed in any case.
This curriculum is valid as per January 1, 2022
 You can give your own title to this training. It must not be 'NLP Practitioner', 'NLP Master', 'NLP Trainer' or 'Coach IANLP' or any other title using the words 'Practitioner', 'Master' and 'Trainer'. These designations are reserved exclusively for certificates of the respective curricula.