IANLP approved Certificates
Checklist - Online vs. On-site Trainings
What to expect? / Which to choose?
If you are not sure which form of training is best for you, you might like to try our questionnaire.
Benefits of in-the-room, in-person Trainings
Online training has obvious advantages. Read here why the IANLP generally recommends attending on-site events and how you can mitigate the disadvantages of online training.
All Fellow Member Trainers of the IANLP are committed to the unique Quality Assurance System of the IANLP. Compliance with the standards is actively monitored and enforced. Our contribution to worldwide high quality and ethically sound NLP. To take measures and - if necessary - also dismiss members makes the standards valuable and significant. It is the noble duty of the Secretary General and the Secretary Ambassadors to protect the association, its members and the good reputation of the NLP by ensuring compliance with the guidelines. Read: Annual Action Summary.
An IANLP approved certificate
must contain the following elements:
1a) 'NLP Master IANLP' or 'NLP Master (on-site) IANLP', if 100% of curricular training has been attended in on-site training modality.
1b) 'NLP Master (blended) IANLP', if curricular training has been attended in a mix of on-site and online training modality.
1c) 'NLP Master (online) IANLP', if 100% of curricular training has been attended in online training modality.
- A statement describing the duration of the training in days and hours in which the student has fully (100%) participated and a distinct reference to the particular training modality;
- A statement that this training was held according to IANLP standards;
- Either an orginal sticker seal of the IANLP and/or a digital seal of the IANLP. At least one seal must be shown on certificate;
- Date of the first and last day of training;
- Date of issuance of certificate;
- Name and signature of fellow member trainer IANLP;
- Unique IANLP Certificate Number obtained from the headquarters of the IANLP.
Sample of an IANLP curriculum certificate.
Procedure for granting equivalency
If you would like to have your nlp certification approved by the IANLP, please contact any Fellow Member Trainer of your choice and ask for post certification of your training. These guidelines apply and this checklist might be useful.
Offering multiple certifications within the same training?
To support our Fellow Member Trainers when issuing multiple certificates we have set up some guidelines.
are curricula for adult continuing trainings designed by Fellow Member Trainers IANLP. The Curricula specify the contents, goals, duration, design of the training. Registered Curricula meet high quality standards. Copies of Registered Curricula may be requested from IANLP.